In mid-October, on the beach at Biscarrosse (Landes), the wooden restaurants and lifeguard lookouts, essential in summer, turn into piles of carefully stacked beams and planks, a compulsory annual general dismantling because here the dune is in danger.
Selection of products
To read also
- Heating, mobility, electricity, Europe…: the Energy Balance proposals for the climate
- Mediterranean episodes: how to avoid damage from flash floods?
- Thirty years after the deadly flood of 1992, Vaison-la-Romaine remembers
- New fire in California, two dead and thousands of inhabitants threatened
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat