Global warming is not a one-way trip. The city can still adapt to the high heat.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Digital and Telecommunications” working group
- Nearly 1000 colleges and high schools committed to the CUBE.S energy saving challenge!
- Launch of the Unisson(s) manifesto: towards low-carbon and living architecture
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “establishments open to the public and commercial areas” working group
- The "zero net artificialisation" objective of the soil faces ever more opposition
- The Renault Cléon plant "temple of the thermal engine" is accelerating its electric shift
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Companies and organization of work” working group
- The government wants to speed up the connection to heating networks
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?