While buildings are responsible for 36% of greenhouse gas emissions in the EU (40% in the US and 42% in the UK), ROCKWOOL, the world leader in rock wool insulation solutions , and Cambridge Econometrics unveil the results of an international report “Unlocking the Benefits of Building Renovation” which sets out a clear roadmap for greener buildings, while demonstrating the need for governments to develop suitable renovation programs.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of jobs linked to renewable energies rises to 12,7 million worldwide
- Is the energy crisis accelerating the energy transition of private housing?
- What heating energies are used in the French regions?
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations
- Climate plan: despite inflation, companies continue to invest in greening
- Soaring inflation is a symptom of our dependence on hydrocarbons, says climatologist Rockström
- Climate, energy: after the gloomy picture, the executive wants to reassure with first measures
- The French are very concerned about their energy and climate future
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns