The ITE StoTherm Mineral system with rock wool insulation, applied to a residential building in the Paris suburbs, provides it with excellent energy performance, a rejuvenated aesthetic and increased fire safety.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron inaugurates the completely restored Hôtel de la Marine, a new tourist attraction in Paris
- A palace of discovery outside the walls and green for budding scientists
- Quadrilatère is redeveloping the headquarters of Crédit Immobilier de France
- A 17.000 m² roof lit with Onduclair Thermo
- In New York, "Little Island", the new park levitating on the Hudson
- Installation of 2 Therminox exterior conduits culminating at a height of 40 meters
- La Charlotte entrusts Portakabin with the construction of its ephemeral boutique-factory
- Inauguration in Paris of the Carnavalet museum after a "titanic" renovation
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!