Started late, the digitization of the building sector has experienced very rapid acceleration in recent years with the generalization of BIM (Building Information Modeling). Matthieu Ferrua, Director of the ENGIE Solutions BIM Factory, sheds light on this digital revolution.
Selection of products
To read also
- Partnership with the Directorate-General of Public Finances and the Order of Surveyors: digitization to reinforce the public service
- Recovery plan: 88 million euros for the "digital transformation" of communities
- The government places everyday digital technology at the heart of the recovery plan
- The State supports a project to offer private 5G networks
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?