In the midst of a debate on superprofits, TotalEnergies announced Wednesday, September 28 an additional billion dollars of investment in renewable energies but also several billion in bonuses for its shareholders, even as the employees of its refineries are on strike to obtain increases against to inflation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Quadrapol launches Papillon, an ecological and economical Tiny House in high-end wood
- In Grandpuits, the TotalEnergies refinery has turned the page on oil
- In Haute-Savoie, a real estate developer prohibits "Airbnb rental" in its accommodation
- Bouygues confirms its growth objectives and welcomes Equans
- The CSTB launches QB Modulaire, the certification dedicated to modular construction
- Vinci wins 4 billion euro contract for the new Toronto subway
- Caisse d'Épargne Ile-de-France finances the energy transition and renovation of condominium works
- Construction sites in Qatar: a subsidiary of Vinci summoned by the French justice "with a view to a possible indictment"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains