Former Panamanian President Ricardo Martinelli, accused by the prosecution of having received bribes from the Brazilian construction group Odebrecht for the awarding of contracts, asked Tuesday, September 20 "that we (him) cut off the balls" if it is shown that he received "a penny".
Selection of products
To read also
- In India, the challenges of the coming urban population explosion
- Partial collapse of a building in Chaponost, but no casualties or injuries
- The impossible count of the dead on the construction sites of the Mondial-2022
- In the theater, Ralph Fiennes plays Robert Moses, the "Baron Haussmann" of New York
- Hungary sets up separate ministry to deal with energy crisis
- Collapsed buildings in Lille: the Minister of Housing announces an expert mission
- A subsidiary of Vinci indicted by the French justice in the context of its construction sites in Qatar
- In the Parisian suburbs, residents and communities are fighting against broken elevators
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?