Authorities in the Himalayan city of Joshimath, located in northern India, were evacuating residents a few days ago after cracks appeared in hundreds of buildings, some of which began to crack. sag.
Selection of products
To read also
- In the Dominican Republic, the anti-migrant wall threatens the mangroves
- Elections in Andorra: housing crisis and rapprochement with the EU on the menu
- Former minister Jean-Baptiste Djebbari joins a real estate investment fund
- In the Dominican Republic, unpopular expulsions to build the anti-immigration wall
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- Reliability of the DPE: the professionals of the Real Estate Diagnosis call on the Government to go further
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.
- Ultra-efficient technology against limescale with guaranteed results