In its mission to observe the dynamics of renewable energies, EurObserv'ER offers an initial assessment of their share in gross final energy consumption for each of the Member States at the end of 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- France Hydrogene launches the first annual barometer of the deployment of hydrogen in France
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- Evolution of energy consumption by individuals in France in 2022
- Energy transition: a booming market and chains to diversify (AIE)
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- After the controversy over the reliability of DPEs, the creation of a D card for real estate diagnosticians divides the sector