Bouygues, the French construction, telecoms and media group, indicated on Tuesday August 2 that it was maintaining the course and the timetable for its major merger and takeover operations in progress, despite their costs which weighed on the accounts for the first half.
Selection of products
To read also
- TotalEnergies and Engie promise discounts to reward the sobriety of their customers this winter
- Nexity wants to develop managed real estate
- Exceptional profits for TotalEnergies, which invests in renewables and rewards its shareholders
- With the Linky meter, Enedis believes that "sobriety is within reach"
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?