According to a study by the independent market research institute Berg Insight, eQ-3 remains the largest provider of whole home systems in Europe. This means that the company from Leer in Germany has secured market leadership in this segment for the ninth consecutive year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Béoplast joins the Estémi group
- The Alkern group confirms its CSR ambition by setting up a loan linked to sustainable objectives
- Inauguration of the new Edma premises in Puget-sur-Argens (83)
- Actis successfully renews the ISO 9001:2015 certification of all of its production sites and its head office
- AMCC invests more than 11 million euros to increase its production capacity at its Châteauroux site
- The ecological wood brand Kebony takes part in the Rendez-vous de la Matière + fair(e)
- Rehau presents its NF recycled PVC solutions at Sibca
- Rockwool engaged with One Ocean Foundation for the preservation of the oceans
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work