Environmental health is anchored in our daily lives and gives rise to growing concerns. For 7 in 10 French people, the environment has an impact on health. The health crisis has accelerated this awareness, revealing the impact of the degradation of ecosystems on human health and our vulnerabilities in the face of the emergence of zoonoses.
Selection of products
To read also
- The share of fossil fuels at the global level has hardly decreased in ten years
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Study shows that hemp concrete reduces energy consumption in homes
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Enedis publishes its first report on the challenges of transforming the public electricity distribution network by 2050
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Veolia and the students of the School of Engineers of the City of Paris rethink the city after the Covid-19