Environmental health is anchored in our daily lives and gives rise to growing concerns. For 7 in 10 French people, the environment has an impact on health. The health crisis has accelerated this awareness, revealing the impact of the degradation of ecosystems on human health and our vulnerabilities in the face of the emergence of zoonoses.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Enedis publishes its first report on the challenges of transforming the public electricity distribution network by 2050
- Publication of the "Roulépur" study on the retention and reduction of rainwater discharged
- Plastic pollution: a report points to the need for a breakthrough approach
- The risk of concentration threatens the energy renovation sector according to a study
- Publication of the report "For a massive, simple and inclusive energy rehabilitation of private housing"