On Monday, November 21, the QUALITEL Association, in partnership with AJCAM, Association of Journalists of Construction and Home Activities, organized a webinar dedicated to the Housing Information Book, which should soon come into force. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Publication of the 2nd edition of the Guide Photovoltaic installations on the roof and facade of CSTB Editions
- Energy: from very small businesses to large groups, how to use business aid
- Publication of the CSTB Guide "Integrating renewable energies - 3rd edition"
- The OPPBTP publishes a guide on external thermal insulation with rigid insulation
- Publication of the RE2020 Smart Guide: Building housing with Smart Concrete Systems
- Publication of a guide for the management of condominiums
- Energy renovation: Anah offers a system to make households aware of the risks of fraud and carry out the work in complete peace of mind
- The HQE-GBC France Alliance publishes a guide to good practices in sustainable building and public procurement
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds