Following the publication in the Official Journal of the texts framing the obligation of an energy audit for energy-intensive housing for sale, the Cinov Ingénierie union welcomes the government's progress in terms of energy renovation, in a period when energy consumption is more than ever at the center of the concerns of the French.
Selection of products
To read also
- Contributions of the Home Improvement Club to demographic transition and housing adaptation
- Action Logement widens its losses in 2021
- CAPEB and FFH forge a partnership to strengthen the visibility of professionals involved in housing accessibility
- The CNOA reaffirms to the new government its ambition to make architecture a key lever for improving the living environment of the French
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- Assistance with social rental management: the effects of government announcements are pending
- Renewal of the partnership between the High Council of Notaries and the State Real Estate Department
- The Board of Directors elected a new Bureau around the President of CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices