Shutdown of construction sites, closure of industrial sites, drop in orders and calls for tenders ... Under the effect of the crisis linked to Covid-19, the turnover of engineering companies fell by 11% in 2020.
Selection of products
To read also
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- The Federation of Elevators unveils the 2020 figures for the profession and the name of its new President
- Parliamentary report calls for more conditions to be imposed on companies that receive public aid
- The French more and more followers of Do It Yourself for their renovation works
- The building is becoming more and more feminine
- Developers alert the state after a drop of nearly a quarter in their new home sales in 2020
- With teleworking, more and more companies are tempted by the "flex-office"
- Restore Notre-Dame unveils its first studies for the restoration of the frame and the spire