Engie, ex-GDF-Suez, unveiled a strategy emphasizing renewable energies, a promising area in which the French energy giant intends to accelerate with large investments, while maintaining the distribution of natural gas.
Selection of products
To read also
- EDF has started to win customers again and is focusing on services
- Vestack raises €10M+ to become a leader in low-carbon construction
- The builder of the Phoenix Houses on the edge of the abyss
- NGE and Pôle emploi PACA sign a partnership agreement to set up new actions
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices