The French energy company Engie announced a few days ago the resale to the company GreenYellow of the 50% held in their joint company Reservoir Sun, specialized in solar self-consumption, a disengagement dictated by the desire to regain control of this market in full boom.
Selection of products
To read also
- Faced with the great difficulties of the main guarantor of new houses, SMABTP comes to the support of CGI Bâtiment
- Vestas, profitable in 2023, thanks to a record number of orders
- 2023 result up for Covivio
- Icade wants to diversify and advocates “mixed” projects
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time