The French gas group Engie announced Friday, September 16 the start of construction of an electrolyser in Australia, associated with a photovoltaic park intended to produce green hydrogen on behalf of an Australian ammonia plant belonging to the manufacturer of Norwegian Yara fertilizer.
Selection of products
To read also
- Renault signs a huge solar electricity contract with Voltalia
- Biogas: when manure and agricultural waste fuel energy independence
- TotalEnergies CEO Criticizes France's 'Administrative Marathon' Over Renewable Energy Projects
- The order to the prefects to accelerate the deployment of renewable energies, remains without effect for onshore wind power, deplores the sector
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?