The energy transition is an industrial opportunity and a market whose value should triple by 2030, according to a report by the International Energy Agency (IEA), which also notes the risks associated with this boom, in particular geographical concentration. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Consultation on the energy mix: report by the guarantors of the National Commission for Public Debate
- CO2 emissions from energy set new record in 2022, but lower than expected
- The puzzle of thermal strainer rentals in the mountains
- The situation looks less favorable for the wood market in 2023 warns the ONF
- The French & renewable energies: what prospects in the face of the crisis?
- Evolution of the French electricity bill
- 3rd edition of the Autosolism Barometer: despite the energy crisis, individual car use continues to progress
- France Hydrogene launches the first annual barometer of the deployment of hydrogen in France
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Ultra-efficient technology against limescale with guaranteed results
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!