In its efforts to reduce its energy consumption by 10% between 2019 and 2024, the French administration affirmed Monday January 16 to be "ahead of (its) road plan", according to first partial data communicated to AFP by the Ministry of Public Service.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Loire-Atlantique prefecture gives its approval to the conversion of the Cordemais coal-fired power station
- Marcoussis solar farm: sheep, natural allies of green energy
- Adaptation to climate change, the future of urban renewal?
- Connecting Industry and Energy, for Roland Lescure, means “accelerating the green industrial revolution”
- Putting an end to a fantasized threat: “The exploitation of forest resources is an asset for our forests, not the other way around”
- Transforming shopping centers into offices or housing, possible but not easy
- Energy sobriety: eco-friendly actions accessible to all to reduce their consumption and their gas bill
- COP28: the pioneering architects of the city transition
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs