In its efforts to reduce its energy consumption by 10% between 2019 and 2024, the French administration affirmed Monday January 16 to be "ahead of (its) road plan", according to first partial data communicated to AFP by the Ministry of Public Service.
Selection of products
To read also
- Stellantis' network of electric car charging stations expands in France
- France wants to make its public buildings less energy-intensive
- "Zero emissions" in 2050: MEPs want to speed up energy renovations
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- After energy savings, decarbonization objective for the administration
- Senior officials are concerned about training in ecological transition that "misses the essentials"
- Sono Motors abandons its "Sion" solar car project
- Sobriety plan, act 2: working meeting "Large businesses and tertiary activities"
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022