As part of the "energy sobriety" Plan, the Minister of Labour, Full Employment and Integration, Olivier Dussopt, and the Minister of Energy Transition, Agnès Pannier-Runacher, brought together the trade unions and employers' organizations on Friday July 1 as well as the professional federations to launch the “Companies and organization of work” working group.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Loire-Atlantique prefecture gives its approval to the conversion of the Cordemais coal-fired power station
- Marcoussis solar farm: sheep, natural allies of green energy
- Adaptation to climate change, the future of urban renewal?
- Connecting Industry and Energy, for Roland Lescure, means “accelerating the green industrial revolution”
- Putting an end to a fantasized threat: “The exploitation of forest resources is an asset for our forests, not the other way around”
- Transforming shopping centers into offices or housing, possible but not easy
- Energy sobriety: eco-friendly actions accessible to all to reduce their consumption and their gas bill
- COP28: the pioneering architects of the city transition
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time