The Senate voted on Monday, November 27 to remove the "price shield" system on electricity, preferring the implementation of compensatory "energy checks" targeted towards the most modest households. At one time interested in this measure, the government ultimately opposed it.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance facing a new turn of the screw
- Unemployment insurance in the green in 2024 but risks being drained further
- Farmers demonstrate in front of the Château de Chambord
- Seniors and employment: when unemployment and hardship are the only horizon
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert