For the housing sector, responsible for 15% of greenhouse gas emissions, the challenges are numerous and complex to achieve the objective of carbon neutrality in 2050 set by the energy transition law of 2015. Even more for condominiums where collective decision-making is never easy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Climate, demographic and energy crises: how does each country redefine its priorities to build the city of tomorrow?
- In 2021, requests for mediation increase by 15% with Urssaf
- Despite the crisis, professionals specializing in energy renovation work are showing optimism
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- Rising demand and falling supply put pressure on the housing rental market
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction
- Arrange your workshop to gain comfort and efficiency
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat