For the housing sector, responsible for 15% of greenhouse gas emissions, the challenges are numerous and complex to achieve the objective of carbon neutrality in 2050 set by the energy transition law of 2015. Even more for condominiums where collective decision-making is never easy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability