Key to the future of the planet and purchasing power, the energy renovation of buildings could accentuate inequalities in housing, in particular because of the amount to be paid for the advance on works.
Selection of products
To read also
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it