DPE, DTG, PPT, RT Existing... Cerema offers a breakdown of the systems used to renovate individual or collective housing: their scope, their period of validity, their legal scope, the information contained...
Selection of products
To read also
- The Loire-Atlantique prefecture gives its approval to the conversion of the Cordemais coal-fired power station
- Marcoussis solar farm: sheep, natural allies of green energy
- Adaptation to climate change, the future of urban renewal?
- Connecting Industry and Energy, for Roland Lescure, means “accelerating the green industrial revolution”
- Putting an end to a fantasized threat: “The exploitation of forest resources is an asset for our forests, not the other way around”
- Transforming shopping centers into offices or housing, possible but not easy
- Energy sobriety: eco-friendly actions accessible to all to reduce their consumption and their gas bill
- COP28: the pioneering architects of the city transition
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time