Almost finalized, there was only one step left to go through for this new course: to be tested in a real situation, by the main players concerned, in order to validate the content and teaching methods, identify any possible avenues for improvement, before its deployment scheduled for May 2023. A final step completed in February.
Energy renovation of condominiums: a major but complex issue
Of the more than 7 million dwellings considered as “thermal sieves”, a large number are located in condominiums. In the context of the fight against fuel poverty and global warming, they therefore have an important role to play.
Various measures have been put in place in recent years to encourage their energy renovation and encourage co-owners to start work. Thus, for example, the obligation to set up a Works Fund or the individualization of heating costs. And more recently, within the framework of the 2021 Climate and Resilience Law:
- The gradual ban on renting the most energy-intensive accommodation (labels G, F then E);
- The realization of a collective DPE, progressively obligatory according to the size of the co-ownership (the realization of a DTG – Global Technical Diagnosis being for its part obligatory in specific configurations);
- The implementation of a Multiannual Works Plan (PPT), progressively mandatory depending on the size of the condominium;
- Authorization to carry out energy audits in buildings primarily used as condominiums, extended to architects and architectural companies (decree of 23/09/2021);
- And on February 1, 2023, the revaluation of MaPrimeRénov' Copropriétés for global renovations.
Nevertheless, energy renovation projects remain difficult to carry out in condominiums, due to:
- Multiple technical specificities of these buildings and residences;
- Often long deadlines (vote of the co-owners, definition, programming and execution of the works, assembly of the administrative and financial files, etc.);
- The behavioral, human and educational dimension, central to convincing the co-owners.
To carry out these projects, the actors called upon to steer the work must master all these components, in compliance with regulatory requirements. This is the challenge of the future DynaMOE COPRO training course, dedicated to architects, project managers and design offices.
DynaMOE COPRO: soon a cross-functional training course dedicated to energy renovation in condominiums, for project management players
Responding to the requirements of Decree No. 2021-1227 of 23/09/2021 relating to the qualification conditions for auditors carrying out the energy audit in co-ownerships, the future DynaMOE COPRO training course has just been tested by 8 representatives of architects.
Objective of this pilot session: to experiment, in a real situation, the effectiveness of the content and teaching methods proposed for the course, in order to identify areas for improvement to be integrated before the deployment of the course in May 2023.
The objectives of the DynaMOE COPRO course:
- Develop efficient energy renovation strategies, based on the technical, financial and human aspects;
- Positioning itself, among the energy audit and other systems, in the context of energy renovation in condominiums;
- Promote, among co-owners, efficient energy renovation based on the energy audit;
- Obtain the recognition of energy auditor in condominiums, for architects and architectural companies, in accordance with Annex III of decree n ° 2018-416 of May 30, 2018 modified by decree of 2021.
The program :
This new course will address the key points of energy renovation in condominiums, in all its aspects, technical, economic, regulatory and human, organized in 3 main sequences:
- The context and ecosystem of the condominium;
- The energy audit methodology;
- The key success factors.
What they thought:
Testimonials from a trainer and an architect who tested the future FEEBAT training course dedicated to energy renovation work in condominiums, DynaMOE COPRO:
For Jean-Charles, trainer: “I am delighted to have accompanied a committed group of architects on this new journey. High quality training set up by the FEEBAT program. To be discovered very quickly via training organizations dedicated to architects. »
For Vincent, architect: “Armed and equipped… for a very large project. »