The Government has announced the establishment of a subsidy for households not benefiting from the tariff shield, which heat with fuel oil and wood. Following the call of representatives of sectors such as France Gaz Liquides, the French Gas Association (AFG) and the Social Union for Housing (USH) and other federations are mobilizing: Coénove, as well as the Association of Elected Tourist Territories, ask in turn that this device does not exclude any energy or any household.
Selection of products
To read also
- Craftsmen welcome a 2024 finance bill which takes into account the challenge of energy renovation of housing
- Finance bill 2024: the Building has not been heard
- CDC Habitat ordered 10.500 housing units to support developers
- CAPEB offers a sustainable house to the Habitat and Humanism association
- The ready-mixed concrete sector presents its solutions to decarbonize construction
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Worried about apprenticeships, CMAs boycott the inauguration of the Worldskills trade competition
- Sobriety and flexibility of buildings: SERCE is ready to accelerate the deployment of management solutions
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy