After a first survey carried out in 2018, Laforêt again asked the French about their motivations for buying and renovating real estate. Carried out with the FIFG, this reveals a significant increase in environmental considerations. While price and location remain the main purchase criteria, the notion of ecological impact is becoming increasingly important in the context of a renovation.
Selection of products
To read also
- 2021 qualitative study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market
- A quarter of French people equipped with an air conditioner in 2020 according to a study by Ademe
- Energy renovation barometer: an unprecedented pace of work
- The big shift towards green and renewable gases
- The Mondial du Bâtiment meetings: an update on the decarbonisation of construction sites
- What will be the place of biobased sources in construction by 2030?
- The share of fossil fuels at the global level has hardly decreased in ten years
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne