The 21st century will be that of ecological transition. To support energy changes by 2050, Enedis anticipates the evolution of the public electricity distribution network, on a territorial and national scale.
Selection of products
To read also
- A quarter of French people equipped with an air conditioner in 2020 according to a study by Ademe
- Energy renovation barometer: an unprecedented pace of work
- The big shift towards green and renewable gases
- The Mondial du Bâtiment meetings: an update on the decarbonisation of construction sites
- What will be the place of biobased sources in construction by 2030?
- The share of fossil fuels at the global level has hardly decreased in ten years
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne