The 21st century will be that of ecological transition. To support energy changes by 2050, Enedis anticipates the evolution of the public electricity distribution network, on a territorial and national scale.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation, at the heart of French households
- Study highlights need to accelerate clean energy technology innovation
- How to obtain a real energy performance of a building and maintain it over time?
- Publication of the "Roulépur" study on the retention and reduction of rainwater discharged
- Plastic pollution: a report points to the need for a breakthrough approach
- Environmental health: a new ambition
- The risk of concentration threatens the energy renovation sector according to a study
- Publication of the report "For a massive, simple and inclusive energy rehabilitation of private housing"
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Reflex'Sol anti-heat blinds at the Narbonne Theater