Prime Minister Jean Castex announced on June 16 the end of the general obligation to wear a mask outdoors against Covid-19. The mask remains however compulsory in the event of regrouping and in closed places. Of course, barrier gestures must continue to be respected, hand hygiene and distance, with maintaining the wearing of the mask in the event of insufficient distance, ie less than 2 meters.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP updates its Guide to health safety recommendations for the start of the school year
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Promulgation of the law relating to the management of the health crisis: what changes for the construction industry?
- Update of the Carto Asbestos report with the results of 4 new work situations
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to secure the use of nets on the underside of system S
- OPPBTP and BTP-Prevoyance, partners of the start-up Biodata bank to prevent heat stroke on construction sites
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to reduce employee exposure to wood dust
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province