The strike ended Friday at the Grandpuits refinery (Seine-et-Marne), of which Total has announced the reconversion, following an agreement between management and the unions, we learned from the company and CFDT.
Selection of products
To read also
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- At the ZAD de Gonesse, like a little air of Notre-Dame-des-Landes
- Valérie Pécresse calls for the evacuation of the ZAD of Triangle de Gonesse
- Environmentalists join the demonstration by Grandpuits refiners in front of Total headquarters
- Manage your sites from your smartphone with Sage e-site Alobees
- Are you building and have questions about evacuation? The advantages of the SANCOL gasket drainage system
- Reflex'Sol anti-heat blinds at the Narbonne Theater
- effeff France strengthens its presence in the closure and building environment