The government officially invited the social partners on Tuesday, November 21, to negotiate on three major themes: the employment of seniors, the creation of a universal time savings account (Cetu), professional transitions and retraining and professional attrition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron announces “Act II of labor market reform” to achieve “full employment”
- Social partners want to find an agreement on senior employment by March 26
- Dussopt calls for accelerating the application of unemployment insurance reforms
- Social partners urged by the government to work towards full employment
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset