To promote the return to work of seniors, those who are unemployed and find a job less well paid than the previous one could continue to receive part of their allowance, suggests the Minister of Labor, Olivier Dussopt, in an interview with the Journal of Sunday.
Selection of products
To read also
- EDEC of construction economists and surveyors: the Ministry of Labour, the FIAC and Atlas are committed to the attractiveness of the branch
- Employment of seniors: the government opens the door to more "coercive" measures
- Full employment remains an "achievable" goal, according to Dussopt
- Recruitment tensions: Dussopt announces a new plan to "act on all fronts"
- Pôle emploi, the CAPEB, the FFB and the FNTP are mobilizing for employment in the construction industry
- Many jobs for French engineers, but great difficulties in recruiting
- A mission launched for the creation of France Travail which must replace Pôle emploi
- Pôle emploi is preparing an action plan targeting sectors that are struggling to recruit
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials