38.670 business leaders lost their jobs in 2022 according to the Entrepreneurs' Employment Observatory of the GSC association and the Altares company. This figure, up 34,1% compared to 2021, represents 9.800 more women and men impacted over one year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Sustainable Construction Conference in Overseas Territories: Summary of the results of the concluding workshops
- The number of building permits continues to fall over 12 months confirming the deep construction crisis
- Real estate agent morale barometer: towards the end of the tunnel?
- Builders and real estate companies under high tension
- Recruitment and compensation trends in the construction industry
- New housing: issuance of building permits falls sharply in 2023, reflecting the real estate crisis
- Impulse Partners, CCCA-BTP and OPPBTP unveil the results of the 2023 Construction Innovation Trends Observatory
- Real estate trends: transforming your second home into a main home through expansion
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB