While the UFC-Que Choisir has been calling for many years to involve consumer associations in the development of the new regulatory framework for the electricity market, the government has remained faithful to its tradition of not taking into account demands formulated by civil society while negotiating in the shadows both the contours of the next regulation of this market and the price of nuclear power.
Selection of products
To read also
- The option of ultimately repayable real estate loans does not convince the Banque de France
- Banks called to the rescue to wake up the real estate market
- Faced with climate change, the economic model of French skiing is "running out of steam" according to the Court of Auditors
- Southern European airports emerged stronger from the health crisis
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”