With heating representing almost 30% of the electricity bill, with falling temperatures and rising energy prices, everyone is looking to heat themselves without breaking the bank. To this end, controlling energy expenditure depends above all on the ability to manage your radiators to limit consumption to your exact needs.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wooden windows, the response to RE2020 for new buildings: a virtuous material with a low carbon impact
- Wooden windows are durable, renovable and resolutely easy to live with
- Foamglas cellular glass, the best thermal insulation under slabs
- Zero degrees, zero problems, Watco® makes floor repairs easier in extreme cold
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal