In this new version, the innovations are oriented around the safety of electrical installations and continuity of operation. It will also be possible to respond to the challenges of Smart Grids because the software, in the elec calc GRID version, makes it possible to take into account the power flows coming from a photovoltaic source.
For Jérôme Mullie, Trace Software Technical Director: “Today, continuity of operation is a major issue in many applications, so it is essential to be able to integrate all the adjustment parameters to quickly carry out analyses, and thus optimize the selectivity of the installation. In the 2022 version, we have developed a fault simulator which, in real time and at all points of the installation, allows the user to obtain the protection tripping sequence. »
Among the novelties of elec calc:
- Coordination control between circuit breakers and switches based on manufacturer tables
- Management of the long-time delay as well as the i2t function
- Checking differential selectivity
- Simulation of the various short-circuit faults at all points of the installation in order to know the triggering sequence of the upstream protections
- Taking into account the PV source with elec calcTM GRID. It will be automatically defined as a controlled power source with the imposed active and reactive power.
- Integration of checks on IRVE terminals defined in guide 15-722 and the EV Ready label
- Taking into account the Euroclasses fire resistance classification for pipes
- The connector to the BIM&CO Onfly platform to retrieve the IRVE and inverter terminal bases
- Project export to Hagercad.T, cabinet design and costing software
Customers with a subscription are automatically notified from their software of the availability of this new version.