The construction giant Eiffage will carry out the civil engineering work for the EPR2 nuclear reactors planned in Penly (Seine-Maritime), for an amount exceeding 4 billion euros, it announced Thursday, November 16.
Selection of products
To read also
- Faced with the great difficulties of the main guarantor of new houses, SMABTP comes to the support of CGI Bâtiment
- Vestas, profitable in 2023, thanks to a record number of orders
- 2023 result up for Covivio
- Icade wants to diversify and advocates “mixed” projects
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions