As part of the modernization work on the ADRIA Tower, renamed the HOPEN Tower, in the business district of Paris - La Défense (92), Eiffage Construction has just installed a crane whose jib reaches 222 meters.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of a participatory housing project in the hyper center of Lorient
- The administrative city of Amiens: a new reference in low-carbon construction for Bouygues Bâtiment Grand Ouest
- Laying of the first stone of the project "Le 8ème Chemin" in Bron
- The structure of the roof of the Suzanne-Lenglen court at Roland-Garros has been laid
- The closure of the Grand Paris metro will not be completed in 2030
- The additional cost of inflation in the budget for the works of the Olympic Games estimated at 140 million euros
- Rehau equips a new medical reception establishment (EAM) for people with autism
- Cemex recycles 100% of the mineral materials from the demolition of the Lightwell building in La Défense in order to reuse them for its reconstruction
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials