EDF has been definitively ordered to compensate an environmental association for the death of a protected species of falcons in the wind farm of Aumelas (Hérault), according to a decision of the Court of Cassation consulted Thursday, December 1 by AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- Two undocumented workers dead on a construction site: deliberated on April 4
- For proof of charges, you have to go to the trustee
- Lafarge challenges its indictment for endangering others concerning its activities in Syria
- Helvet Immo case: appeal trial set for May-June
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds