This new system piloted by the eco-organizations must also support the actors of the social and solidarity economy (SSE) who work to engage citizens in the ecological transition through activities with a strong environmental, social and societal impact.
Selection of products
To read also
- Valdelia offers an EPR sector model responding to the environmental emergency
- A first solar panel reuse center launched near Bordeaux
- A sector for recycling excavated soil into topsoil created for the first time in Ile-de-France
- REP PMCB: Valobat, the FNB and the UICB express their joint commitments for the timber industry
- The construction waste recycling sector will be launched in 2023
- Building waste: Valdelia welcomes the public consultation of the draft decree on the specifications of eco-organizations in the sector
- World Recycling Day: Isover Recycling, the world's leading industry for recycling glass wool waste
- Solidarity reuse actors and environmental NGOs ask for support for reuse in construction
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?