As part of the implementation of new regulatory obligations relating to the provisions of extended producer responsibility (REP) for building construction products and materials (PMCB), Eco-mobilier received, on September 30, 2022, the approval public authorities to organize the collection and recycling of non-hazardous non-inert materials (category 2).
Selection of products
To read also
- Controversy over the use of domestic fuel oil for heating after the remarks of a minister on France Inter
- The SFIC denounces the degradations against cement factories and reaffirms its commitment in favor of decarbonization
- Professionals in the building materials sector fear "a further downturn in activity" in 2023
- The Tiles & Bricks sector makes commitments to decarbonize its production
- Cerib supports companies in the concrete industry to obtain the Afnor CSR Committed Label
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Proposals of the French Gas Association in response to the energy crisis
- UNICEM committed companies: 30 years of commitment to sustainable development in the quarry and building materials sector
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector