Eclisse France, a specialist in the manufacture of interior doors, is launching Syntesis® Battant Acoustique on the French market, the first flush hinged door that reduces noise pollution by up to 34 dB between rooms in a home. A technical novelty which completes its range of interior doors without Syntesis® Collection, to combine acoustic comfort and aesthetics and make the house much less noisy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ondutiss, under-roof screens, vapor barrier and rain barrier
- 772 Lankorep HP, the new fiber-reinforced mortar for heavy repairs from Parexlanko
- New Préfal allure minimal slider for maximum performance and comfort
- Two new oiled Natural Wood and Almond finishes for the Diva parquet collection by Panaget
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?