Vocational training, eclipsed during the health crisis by the priority given to employment, must be a lever to support the recovery, according to a recent study and representatives of the sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Student learning is a worthwhile investment, study finds
- The apprenticeship continues in 2021 a "very positive dynamic", assures Borne
- Government presents plan to tackle recruitment tensions
- Launch of the 3C.Académie du CCCA-BTP
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- A curvaceous and slate nursery