The Minister of Labor Olivier Dussopt said on Wednesday February 1 that he was in favor of the "senior index", provided for in the pension reform, also concerning medium-sized companies, from 50 or 60 employees, provided that it does not generate "an ocean of red tape".
Selection of products
To read also
- Blockages, strikes: the point of the mobilization against the pension reform
- Blockages and multiple disturbances everywhere in France against the pension reform
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- Legal age, contribution period, employment of seniors: the key points of the pension reform
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector