The Keeper of the Seals Eric Dupond-Moretti "assumed" Monday before the Senate the semantic choices of the executive, and in particular the use of the verb "guarantee", in the drafting of the text aiming to include the climate in the Constitution.
Selection of products
To read also
- Despite the shortage, wood remains a priority for the construction industry to reduce carbon emissions
- After the recovery, the need to "change the system" to respond to the climate emergency
- When the small "green" islands of Greece want to set an example on energy autonomy
- Climate-Resilience Law: for Équilibre des Énergies, the replacement of oil-fired boilers must not forget that of old electric convectors
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives