The Keeper of the Seals Eric Dupond-Moretti "assumed" Monday before the Senate the semantic choices of the executive, and in particular the use of the verb "guarantee", in the drafting of the text aiming to include the climate in the Constitution.
Selection of products
To read also
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Certivéa questions 14 personalities about buildings and regions facing the climate emergency
- Climate mission letters: The Ministry of Ecological Transition publishes its action plan
- A Breton naval architect at the North Pole to tell about "the disappearing sea ice"
- Faced with climate change, Cerema adopts a new strategy
- The government relies on support to create a "big bang" in energy renovation
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction