The activity of shopping center giant Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) was severely affected in the first quarter by the closure of its centers for 70 days, against 13 at the start of 2020, causing a drop in its turnover. more than 40% business, he said on Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- AMF's green light for Icade Santé's IPO
- The architect Corinne Vezzoni receives the insignia of Officer of the National Order of Merit
- Eurazeo acquires a logistics complex in the United Kingdom
- Green light from the Spanish stock exchange authorities for a partial takeover bid for Naturgy
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Smart Buildings: added value for public services and education in the face of the new standard
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province